Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ahhh, we're here.


Dear Husband,

Thursday morning, your children were eager to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and a backyard! Too eager for their swimming suits, of course.


They were content to play in the sprinkler while Nana and Pop-pop set up the pool.


The house my parents bought last February is very comfortable and the kids loved exploring and going for cat-searching adventures with their aunts. Calvin was comfortable with Ping right away so I felt comfortable leaving them in their aunts' care that afternoon while my mom and I grocery shopped. (Yeah, and I put them both down for a nap beforehand)


After dinner, I gave into Calvin's park demands and we trekked down the street to Utah park.

Look, Dad! I'm big enough to reach the monkey bars! (But too sweaty to attempt to cross them.)





My fun lovin' mom.

After the crankiness set in, we headed for our temporary home and Ping watched Tangled with them while I chatted upstairs with my mom. Ami sleeps in a futon outside of the room I stay in with our tinyman. They both sleep in a lot later than they do in Washington and having so many more people to watch them in the morning is sweet. I love staying in bed until after 9am. The only thing that would be better is if you were in there with me.



No comments: