Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From the voices in my head...

My children's sibling relationship has improved exponentially since living in these cramped quarters.

Husband and I feel so much more positive about our future but I miss Grammy Norma and Lynell terribly.

One of Husbands foot bones is still cracked and he has to wear the boot for a couple more weeks, but he got the OK to go back to work (light duty).

I love bright tights! They hide even the hairiest of legs.

Calvin will be two in a week and he still doesn't sleep through the night.

I have a serious case baby fever that I cannot get over. If only Lynell was still my neighbor and I could borrow Stevie to relieve my symptoms.

We said goodbye to our costly cable and hello to an $11 digital antenna.

My kids are so spoiled and there's no end in sight.

Amidala never gets bored. I don't know if it's because she doesn't know that word or if she's just too young with a very active imagination. Either way, I hope it lasts.

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

love this post! your voices are great!