Friday, January 28, 2011

Calvin's Birthday


Calvin turned two years old on Thursday and we celebrated with a birthday playdate at Kids Club. It was so nice to only drive 10 minutes to get there as opposed to 45.




My adorable friend Jenamarie attended with her equally adorable children.


My sil Christine also brought her youngest son and he played so sweetly with my tiny man.


Later that evening, Jason, Christine and their boys (who are also loving residing in The Couve) came to celebrate with cake and icecream.



I remember the first time I saw him after he was sliced from me...


I was so worried he was going to be ugly because it appeared he had no chin (weak chins are from my side of the family).


But he's really cutened up since then, snotty nose and all!



Calvin is a shining example of a child wanting to be just like his parents (and sister). He mimics everything we do; the other day I found him trying to put on Husband's deodorant. He refuses to leave the house without his hat on and always wants to help. His plastic tools are by far his favorite toys, always trying to 'fix' things.

Thank you for helping celebrate us Calvin's birthday!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Calvin!! He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! And an equally beautiful personality. How can a two year old boy be so beautiful? I'm sure Lynn won't approve of my word of choice.
Well done, Sabrina, you do nice work! I completely understand why you are baby hungry!

Lynell Rogers said...

NooooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm even MORE sad that we didn't get to go! It looks like you had so much fun!

zinniacr said...

Happy birthday, Calvin! Your kiddos are getting so big and I miss them so much. Give them extra kisses from their auntie for me. Muwah!

Lauralee said...

2? I can hardly believe that! It goes way too fast!