Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Happenings

One of the sisters in my new ward is a certified Zumba instructor and offers a class on Friday mornings. The women take up most of the gym but there's just enough room for the all the toddlers and the nursery toys. Ami looked so cute in her little exercise clothes dancing around with me. She was a little disappointed when she had to go to primary instead of nursery that first Sunday, but with group exercise classes 2x a week, she's getting plenty of opportunities to "play with toys and friends at church".

Later this afternoon, Husband's parents came to visit while they were in town for other business. I always appreciate it when family comes to our home to see us. The kids were, of course, overjoyed to see Grandma and Grandpa Davis.


1 comment:

Lauralee said...

do you love zumba? oh I wish I had the time.. I love it!