Thursday, November 11, 2010

From the voices in my head...

I love to read but never know what books to read or can even get to a book store (by MYSELF) to browse. So if you've finished a good one and you're feeling generous, please send it my way. I like a variety of genres.

This whole Husband going back to school thing just may work out. The first step in our plan for a larger family.

I've picked up my current cross-stitching project again. Our future family Christmas tree skirt. Oh so calming...


My children and I are just getting over these terrible colds that my husband never caught. Thank you, Lord.

Amidala taught Calvin to climb out of his crib. Husband went to get him this morning and tinyman was already opening his bedroom door. Damn, I thought we'd enjoy a few more months of toddler captivity.

I love the Wonder Pets.

I want so badly to see Lynell have her baby. Inappropriate vaginal birth envy, I know.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Nice work on the cross stitch! You have so much patience!

Lynell Rogers said...

LOL - me too!