Monday, October 17, 2011

Pick-a pick-a pumpkin from the pile...

This morning, the children and I visited Bizi Farms with my local MOPS gals. It was our first time doing the whole pumpkin patch thing.

The bale maze was a hit.



But then someone became a grumpy miss; frustrated at having to wait to climb the hay bale pyramid.

Calvin stayed content.

Oh look, bunnies! Cheer up, Ami!

Nope, she needed a time out and a good cry.

Yeah, finally get to climb the bales! The kids were all supposed to wear red so that's why the crazy outfit on Ami.


Waiting for the tractor...

ride to the patch...

to pick a pumpkin.

They were both super whiny and tired by then so really I picked the pumpkins.

The facility was satisfactory, but I don't think I'll be returning next year. I am fortunate enough to have a neatly sized pumpkin patch available to me every year. And a real John Dear tractor that Calvin can climb and steer. There are even animals, including chickens. The bathrooms are way nicer and they'll probably even feed us lunch when we're through. It's called going to Grandma and Grandpa Davis'.

Miss you guys!

No comments: