Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogiversary!

I'm really proud of myself for sticking with this blogging thing for a whole year. Not because I can't commit to something, but because I have trouble finding things I am truly passionate about and enjoy. Then I became a wife and mother and everything changed.

Suddenly, I wanted to live everyday to the fullest and not miss a moment with my new little family. My children bring me so much joy that I had to share their antics and adorableness with others; thus the blog was born.

My blogging sistas also had just as much to do with its inception. Not a fan of fake, ahem...facebook, with all its ads, drama and general uniform drabness; I really appreciate all the time, effort and personality my fellow bloggers put into theirs. I love learning more about your sweet happy life, adventures in the burrow, why you're jolly, and even what you wore today. And my sil Christine for taking the time to show me how to get this all started on that Superbowl Sunday one year ago. How fortunate we were they came back again this year. Although the enormous TV and slightly ghetto antennae hook up may have had something to do with it. Half the space but just as much fun.

Happy blogging, y'all!

2 comments:

Kasmira said...

Hi Buddy! I'm glad you decided to blog or I'd never know what was going on! Keep doing it!

Lauralee said...

sure glad you are blogging.. it is fun and a great way to keep in touch! keep it up!