Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Party

Superbowl gathering at my house with those other Davis' and their lovely boys. Ahhh, the flat screen.




The one on your left is my husband.



Tanner and Logan doing their best to entertain themselvs with our toddler toys. Christine validated my choice of orange for the walls and then taught me to blog.




I had to promise Ami chocolate to get her to sit and smile. Preston said he didn't need any because he has his own chocolate in his armpit. Birthmark, inside Davis family joke.

The party was very impromptu and a good time was had by all. My kids loved playing with their cousins. Tanner named my blog, Spencer shares my love of all things Star Wars, Logan is just so darned cute and Preston offered me some chocolate. Jason and Lynn hardley had to get up from the couch and I think Christine got a chance to relax as well. Those other Davis' rock! Thanks for inviting yourselves over and giving me my blogging wings. Best. Superbowl. Ever.




5 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations on your new blog! Thanks again for letting us invite ourselves over, it was fun!

Lauralee said...

great blog- love all the pictures... very fun- boy do those boys look a lot alike! too funny!

Anna said...

lovin' your blog, Sabrina!!!! AWESOME pictures. I miss everyone so much! hugs to you all.

Heidi and Matt said...

I love all your posts its so fun to see what your cute little family is up to! They're both sure growing up! Hope Lynn feels better soon!!!

Cami said...

Now I feel like I've been to your house! Very nice and comfortable. Those brothers look so much alike! Great blog, you are inspiring me to work on mine. Miss you!