Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

I woke up today in the same room I was born in. I do that everyday, but today is my birthday so there. If I die in that room, will a portal open up to another dimension? A place for people who are born and deceased in the exact same spot who get to live their lives over again with all the knowledge they've gained? I could use that knowledge to better society or become very wealthy and take care of my entire family. I would find Husband sooner and we could travel the world. But if it meant there was even the slightest chance that I wouldn't have the exact same children, no deal.


Lynell brought me this sweet b-day treat today. Note to all: I love cute socks! These ones are aloe infused and so comfy!


Husband's gift was a memory stick I'd been needing and a card with a sweet message and obscene drawing. Bill and Ellen's e-card was appreciated (and appropriate). My oldest and dearest friend Heather asked me last night if I was where I wanted to be at 31. My answer was yes. I love being a wife and mother. I look forward to every day with my little family.

1 comment:

Kasmira said...

Happy Birthday, buddy!