Saturday, July 31, 2010

Colorado: Day 3

We spent day 3 with Crissy again at the Denver zoo. The first animal we saw was a hog-nosed pit viper. Amidala was thrilled, Husband was terrified.


It was a cool morning so the animals were out and about having their breakfast instead of hiding from the hot sun.








Their first time on a carousel. Ami was very excited to ride Rajah.


After we returned from the zoo, my mom whisked me off to shop the outlet stores (Osh Kosh, specifically) in Castle Rock for much needed mother daughter time. Later that evening, Husband and I had dinner with Crissy and Nate at their apartment while Cynda and Ping watched our little ones. We do this everytime we come to Denver and it really is my favorite part of our visits. My sister is a fantastic cook and even better company.

1 comment:

zinniacr said...

You forgot to mention my awesome photography skills too! LOL! It was so wonderful having you and your family here. Nathan and I very much enjoy our dinners with you and Lynn. <3