Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You are part of the rebel alliance and a spy

Today is husband's birthday but this gift arrived for me. I think my sister Kasmira sent it. She had said my X-mas gift was back ordered so I assume it's from her.




It comes with a removable hood and cape!!! Yes, true Star Wars fans, that is silver chain cape strap; just like the one on the real Vader!!!



Next Halloween, I'll be wearing this (fully accessorized) proudly with my little Ami dressed as Amidala. Probably for the next 10 Halloweens. Thanks, Buddy!!! Best Christmas gift ever.

2 comments:

Kasmira said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it! I wish it came in women's sizes. The only women's Star Wars things that Adidas had at all were some lame Princess Leia shoes.

Sorry your gift was so late! Amazon finally gave up on the gift I had originally planned on.

Cami said...

AWESOME! Have you seen pictures of Braxton's Star Wars birthday party last year? Josh was Darth Maal (spelling??) and Brookelle was Amidala. It was a blast.